Monday, January 31, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice Spring 2011


I realize this is old news; but in case you are interested in the show, I have been asked to blog about the upcoming installment of Donald Trump's most popular series:  Celebrities acting badly (or ridiculously, we'll see...). 

The newest Celebrity Apprentice will start airing Sunday, March 6, 2011.

The cast is as follows, listed in alphabetical order:

Gary Busey - Actor
Jose Canseco – Baseball Player
David Cassidy - Partridge Family
Hope Dworaczyk - Playboy
Richard Hatch – 1st winner of Survivor
La Toya Jackson - Singer
Star Jones – Talk Show Host
NeNe Leakes - 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
Lil John - Rapper
Marlee Matlin - Actress
Mark McGrath – Singer
Meatloaf - Singer
John Rich – Big and Rich
Lisa Rinna – TV Star (Days of Our Lives)
Niki Taylor - Super model
Dionne Warwick - Singer

I will do my best to publish my comments asap after the episode airs.

Stay tuned...

      

No comments: