Friday, December 25, 2009

Seasonal Music — Peaceful and Cheerful

I have a nice collection of Christmas and Holiday music that I enjoy listening to at this time of year.  Not that I am terribly religious, because I am not; but the wintery-themed songs are always cheerful--Sleigh Bells, Winter Wonderland, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, etc. and quirky songs like the original Alvin and the Chipmunks recording from the 60s. LOL!

I'm taking a break from TV and especially the "news".  Relieved to hear that Sean Goldman has been reunited with his father for Christmas.  With that happy news to sustain me, I can stay away from the TV for a few days and not have to endure the daily report of murder, assault, terror, torture and violence in this crazy world.

My kitties are content, we have plenty of food, the apartment is warm and there is still some snow on the ground.  I thank the Universe for the small blessings that make a big difference in our lives.

Peace and love...........


No comments: