Thursday, August 12, 2010

Computer Problems Resolved


It took a couple of days, but I finally got the computer to behave; so, I'm a lot happier today.  Hooray! 

We get so addicted to the Internet.  It is shear deprivation when we can't just jump in there and do whatever we're used to doing.  We are definitely starting to take the whole thing for granted.

As it turned out, my "problems" weren't really problems—so all is well. I just had a bunch of stuff sitting around, and it was hogging all of my memory, so I had to clean house a bit.

But, just as a reminder, and something I learned the hard way a couple of years ago, BACK UP YOUR COMPUTERS.  I do it everyday.  And if you have less than 2 gigs of files, it is free with Mozy.  For unlimited storage, I think it is just $4.95 a month.


Here is the link: https://mozy.com/?ref=S475KC 

They are safe and very reliable.

Today, I added the Tweet Button to my blog.  It's up at the top and also, over on the right, part way down the page.  Twitter is awesome.  Thanks, Twitter. I'm also trying out the TweetDeck which was released by someone else, but it is an efficient way to keep your Tweet groups organized.


        

No comments: