Sunday, April 4, 2010

FlashForward 4/1 — Better Angels


More violence and threats of violence.

We knew that none of the main characters would be executed without blinking an eye, but the extraneous or expendable characters were easy victims.  That was beyond disturbing!

Since it was just bullet holes and not slashed throats and severed limbs, it didn't seem as hard to take, but still I have to say again:  AT 8:00 PM?!?!?! 

A room full of human skeletons who were either exterminated or left to starve to death, was seen as a huge clue in the big mystery, but more than likely, just more expendable humans in the flash forward experiment.

Same opinion as last week, BOR-ING.  I keep giving it one more chance, but each week I'm more fidgety and impatient and, hardly what I would describe as riveted.

The story could get more interesting now that the video tape of D. Gibbons has surfaced, so, I'll tune in again; but I really do have many other interesting things that I could do with my time. 

Until next week...

No comments: