Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST Ending — High Anxiety

May 23, 2010: 

I woke up feeling very anxious about LOST coming to its final, final ending.  It's far too late to beg the universe for help, as the taping was long ago.  

We can only hold our breath and hope! 

The promos for the Jimmy Kimmel After Show are promising three alternative endings. I don't know if they are real or just Jimmy spoofs; but Jimmy really gets into it (you saw my blog yesterday with Jimmy and Jacob, right?), so it should be entertaining, whatever it turns out to be.

Ran across this very interesting article published in The Huffington Post today:  "What Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse Had to Say about Their Show (and How it Would End) Way Back in Season3"   Just something to tide you over.

So, my fellow LOSTies:  I have to run out to the store for provisions.  I want plenty of food and drink prepared well ahead of time so that I won't miss a nanosecond of the finale extravaganza.  Until I blog again tomorrow, savor every moment and enjoy the heck out of it.  Stay up until the end.  It is supposed to be a live broadcast, so it is unpredictable.  Anything could happen......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to cry for sure, lol. However, it will be good to have Jimmy Kimmel do his show, and so we will be able to laugh :) I usually don't cry, but I think I'm emotional now in general.

Kiwi

GlobalShoppe said...

Love you all guys! We gonna miss you all on TV..hope there will be a series again that stars all of you..