Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OLTL—Monday–9/20—Eli might be dead for real, soon


This was one of the most exciting Monday episode we have seen in eons.

Robert Ford is in a daze.  He chases after Langston while still carrying the box with his office contents.  He still can't figure out what is going on.  Finally, the light bulb goes on and he realizes, "You set me up."  Duh....

Eli tells Ross to do what he told him to do when he gets to court, and he will get custody of Dani.  Ross says it is a shame Téa had to die for him to get what he wants. He says they were together for a long time and he cared about her. He still thinks that it was just a coincidence that she "died" just before Eli came back.

Greg talks to Téa as she lays in a coma. He begs for her forgiveness. He tells her, he knows it's no excuse, but Eli had something on him, and he had to save his family.

Turns out, Eli slipped something into Téa's water in court so that she would faint and then he could take her to the ER. After running all the tests, Greg determines that Téa is perfectly fine and was on his way to tell her when Eli pops into his office. Eli tells Greg he has to tell Téa that she is dying, and threatens to harm his family if he doesn't.

Greg goes on confessing to Téa that he falsified records, switched x-rays and MRIs and prescribed drugs that would mimic tumor symptoms. He tells her that the hospice was Eli's idea. But when Téa changed her mind and wanted to see her family, it was killing him to deny her last wish. But on the other hand, he couldn't let Todd and Dani sit by her bedside, when that night he was supposed to kill her.

He tells her, "I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill you. But I also couldn't let Eli destroy my family. So, I had to make him think that you were dead. I called in every favor I could, to get you back into the states—to get you close to Todd and Dani. Then I bought myself a little time; for you to recover and for me to figure out what to do next."

"I was so afraid Eli would find us, then I heard that he was dead. It was all over the news. I went to Todd to tell him the truth, but then I received a text telling me to keep my mouth shut. I didn't know if it was Eli or not, but I couldn't take a chance. Can you believe Eli is alive? He faked his death, just like I faked yours."

Dani runs into Destiny while she is at the park with Nate. She is on a class field trip to collect leaves. Dani remembers that she totally forgot about the trip, but Destiny has already taken care of her friend by collecting two of everything. What a doll!!

Dani tells Destiny that Ross wants her to go back to Tahiti with him.

Blair and Ross argue outside the court room. She calls Eli a lying murderer and says "I hate him. I hate him" as she pushes Ross up against the wall. Todd rushes out and pulls her off of Ross.

Eli calls Greg again and says, "Tell me you're on your way."
Greg tells him he is busy with other things. Eli wants to know what could be more important than protecting his family, but Greg is tired of the threats and blows him off say he needs to lie still and rest otherwise the aneurysm could burst.

Greg tells Téa she is going to be fine; and, as soon as he can get Eli on the operating table, he is going to kill him!

Back in court, the judge determines that the Will is legitimate and Ross is awarded custody of Dani. Todd's lawyer asks that she at least hear arguments against the ruling since Todd was married to Tea at the time of her death and is the biological father of Dani.

Ross then produces Dani's birth certificate naming Ross as Dani's father.

Dun, dun, da.....

          

No comments: