Monday, March 8, 2010

And the Oscars Went To



Probably one of the best Oscar presentations I have seen.  A different and much more interesting format this year--emotional and exciting.

Some of the presenters were a surprise--like Barbra Streisand--and even actors we haven't seen in quite awhile as presenters or giving the intro speeches--gushing about the actors before the winner was announced.  That was excellent.  It gave the viewer background information and insight into why these few were singled out in the first place.  Good job Academy!

This is my favorite dress:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love James Taylor, but I wish they had gone back to the old format of showing a close-up of the people that died. I also, wish they had Farrah Fawcett on the list.

That is a beautiful dress that she had on :)

Kiwi