Thursday, March 18, 2010

LOST again

I was asked if I could cover someone's vacation, so I just worked three overnight shifts in a row.  Finally getting a chance to blog.

I'll probably be blogging about LOST once a week now, since the countdown is on. Too sad.  More twists and turns this week, but another predictable outcome--Sawyer and the submarine.  I saw that one coming.  Although Lapidus could fly the jet, it is pretty smashed up from crashing into the trees when they landed.  The windshield was broken out and that would make it pretty hard to fly a jet without that.  Besides, I don't think Sawyer is even aware that Lapidus is on the Island. 

Really cool that Miles and Sawyer/(Ford) turned out to be LA cops in the sideways flash.  My guess is that Miles has some kind of unresolved issues, and that is why he is still on the Island.  And, wow, that scene with James and Charlotte was awesome. He's definitely got unresolved issues.

So, next week, we get to find out about Richard. That should be interesting.  We don't know anything at all about his history.

Claire is scare-e-e-e.  I wouldn't turn my back on her.  And I guess Sayid is completely out of it now.  What happened to him?  How did he get like that?  Maybe when he died and came back to life, he was oxygen deprived for too long and so now has lost his mind.  Who knows.....

And how is it that a "Smoke Monster" can have a Mother, or is it the Man in Black's mother he was talking about?  I don't know....

Holding my breath until next week.

No comments: