Saturday, March 6, 2010

TV Overload

Ok, here are the TV programs that I watch on a regular basis.  There are a lot of others, that I record and try to watch when I can, plus the occasional specials, interviews, news events, celebrity funerals, the Academy Awards, the Emmies, the Superbowl, the Olympics, etc., etc.  The rest of the time, I'm staring at the computer!!  LOL

So, here is the list:
One Life to Live
Oprah
Da Vinci's Inquest
NBC Evening News-Brian Williams
Two and a Half Men
LOST
Modern Family
NBC Thursdays: The Office, 30 Rock, The Marriage Ref
NOW on PBS and Bill Moyers
SNL
60 Minutes
The Amazing Race
Undercover Boss
Desperate Housewives
Brothers and Sisters
The Apprentice
David Letterman
Craig Ferguson (mostly, just the monologue)
I want to watch NCIS, but I've run out of time.

I had to let these go:
CSI (it got too creepy)
Survivor (too much back stabbing)
V (we already know what will happen)
Grey's Anatomy (too ridiculous)
Dancing with the Stars (same thing, over and over)
American Idol (same thing, over and over)
Super Nanny (Love it, but not enough time)
Martha Stewart (who cares)
All My Children (boring and really stupid)

No comments: