Thursday, August 25, 2016

15.  Can You Hear Me Now?


Every day, it’s more shouting and insults; more lies, deceit, and cover-ups.  I'm not talking about a soap opera.  Sadly, I'm referring to the U.S. presidential campaign.  Talking louder doesn't make me want to listen.

All we want to hear from the candidates is why they would be the best choice for the job.  Instead we hear them attacking each other and defending themselves from the other’s lies.  It’s especially hard to stay focused on the big picture, when the opponent is a crazy person.  What a waste of time!

Now I understand why the presidential campaign needs to drag on for as long as it does; because it is like a courtship.  You can’t really tell what a person is like until you live with them for awhile.  Right now, I don't want to live with either one of them.  Ha-ha
   

No comments: