Tuesday, August 16, 2016

9.  Whir, whir, whir


The Etsy Seller that I complained about, replied back to me with the usual excuse; that someone else had made the error and it would be corrected.  It was, so that is that.  If only all of life's issues could be solved so easily.

I have plans to sell handmade items on Etsy eventually.  I have two store names reserved and I just need to get things going.  Step one is to buy a good digital camera for the page photos.  I also need new eye glasses and that is probably going to take precedence.  I need to be able to see in order to sew. Haha.

I used to be obsessed with my sewing machine; sewing something everyday.  I always had an outfit in production.  But then I discovered computers, and that was much more interesting.  Now I will be able to combine the two and hopefully create a profitable business.  Sew and press, whir, whir, whir.
   

No comments: