Monday, August 8, 2016

1.  I'm Back!!


I'm actually going to start blogging again!

After being extremely healthy all my life, I was jolted out of my reality by a diagnosis of a very serious illness.  So now, I am trying to bring my health back by eating almost 100% organic, taking natural supplements and avoiding sugar (that's the tough one).  If I hadn't changed my diet, I would surely be dead by now.  The doctors are impressed by my progress, especially since there is nothing more that they can do for me.  I have accomplished this very slow recovery by doctoring myself.  Needless to say, I am unable to work; so I am trying to survive on social security.  Start saving your pennies now, because you will not be able to "live" on this pittance.  And what I didn't realize, Medicare is not free.  You have to pay a monthly premium just like insurance, and then they only pay 80% of your doctors bills.  Don't get me started!!  


So, since I have a lot of time on my hands, I thought, why not blog.  I always enjoyed it before.  There will be a completely different topic this time since ABC cancelled One Life To Live—BUMMER.  But I'm over it now and have forgotten about it.

There is so much going on in the world.  I will be doing some newsy stuff.
 
Lately, I have become obsessed with the life and death of the musical genius Prince.  So, I am going to post about that a little bit.

I don't really want to blog about the presidential campaign because I'll just get all riled up and rant.  There's enough commentary on that topic already. 

Hope you'll join me.  Come back soon.  
      

No comments: